If you are a home builder, or are contracting to have your new home built, you should know about Aprilaire's new solution for ventilation. Our Ventilation Control System allows you to manage the quality of air, moderating the extremes of temperature and humidity allowed by other approaches. It will not ventilate if the outdoor temperature is above 100 degrees, below 20 degrees or if the relative humidity could rise above 55 percent. Plus, the system will ventilate only with a heat call when the outdoor temperature is between 0 and 20 degrees. Controls are automatic and independent, with cycle times ranging from one to four hours and ventilation time from zero to sixty minutes.
Aprilaire’s Ventilation Control System is a great product for today’s homes. Ventilation is code in a growing number of areas and it helps protect the homes you build.
* Input (R, C): 18 to 30 VAC, 1 amp max
* Damper Output: 18 to 30 VAC, 1 amp max. closed contact
* Temperature Accuracy: + or - 5 degrees F
* Cycle Time: 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours (selectable)
* Ventilation Time: 0 to 60 minutes
* Normally closed, power open
* 24 VAC
* 0.41 amp
* 2 wire
* 6" diameter
* 10 3/4" long
* Max Static Pressure: 1.0" WC